Sunday, May 25, 2008

VIDEOS!

I promised a video update a month ago when I first received the flip camera and haven't gotten it to work until tonight! I am psyched! I have to warn you that this is my first movie-making attempt so there is quite a bit of improvement to be had. I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I enjoyed making them.

WHISTLER CAMP 2008:
We stopped at the Pike's Place Market in route to Vancouver. I enjoyed checking out all the fresh fruits and vegetables and fresh cut flowers! The skiing was great in Whistler...check it out for yourself.



ALASKA SPRING SKIING!
Here is a glimpse of the wonderful spring skiing in Alaska. I am skiing with my sister, Kristy and my friend, Laura. We tend to get a little goofy when we're skiing in the sun, so here is a peak at how goofy we get:)

1 comment:

jenna deyong said...

wow k, that V4 is excellent technique, i must say!!! and was that a tripod of poles that i saw? ingenious. silly sisters you are... :)

nice videos nicole, i'm impressed!